Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I SAW DINO SQUAD FOR THE FIRST TIME! & QOTW!

r   MIANHE!! [[Korean for sorry!]]

i havent updated in like forever!!!
eventho i didn't get any comments. *sad face*

but anyways! onto the QOTW!!
"life is just like citruses. you have your sweet and sour moments. (:"












sooo...
how's it been?...
XD it feels so awkward, but my week has been surprisingly awesome!!!! ^^
my weekend was just awesome!!!!
i went over to my aunty's house! and we just partied! well not really... but we rocked hard with 40 year olds! XD
    

SHRIMP FRIED RICE AND LO MIEN! heck sheah!
i havent had fast food asian food for A LOOOONG TIME! XD
we also had left over orange chicken which was yumms!!! ^^
and in this picture, you see my brother in the orange, looking funny. XD he was explaining something. i think about pawns and chess. idk...
>< and the guy next to him is my aunt's fiance!
we call him Bac Map [since i didn't put any accents and stuff it looks funny! XD] which translate to Fat Uncle in English. it sounds so mean in english... *sigh*


SO THAT WAS SATURDAY! ONTO SUNDAY!!      

We went to Ryan's for lunch. VERY FIRST TIME EVERRR!!!! XP
and i looooved it!
this is like the only American buffet that i like!
SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM! and it's all sooooo yummy! ^^

the ice cream machine there goes SUUUPER FAST!
i was the only one able to make a decent cone. ><
everyone else's cone was either deformed or just all over the place....







so yea... you can see me being an idiot! my true self!!!
muwahahahahha!!! ^^
we headed over to Hy-Vee to return the movies my 'Fat Uncle' rented from RedBox. we watched Jack & the Beanstalk and Dino Squad, which were both awesome!!! funny to heck!!!!
then we went over to Save-A-Lots for some popsicle sticks. and you can see me being a fool, but who cares?

AFTER THAT! my uncle took us to this place that just sells random stuff.
my brother and i were plain bored so we were just playing around... 
it rained a few days earlier, so there were still puddles...
and being the kids that we are, we were jumping in the puddles and being stared by people.
who cares? XD


my fat legs/calves. XD and here's a view of the sky. absolutely gorgeous! the clouds were so pretty!

 
my brother being weird... and me too...
we found the ice-remover thingy for winter & snow... and we started being silly. 
he pretended that it was a shaving thing. and i was brushing my teeth... X]]
----
my weekend was pretty awesome as you can see!!
so onto this week!

monday-same old same old. school, work, sleep, sing, dance, being a dork. nothing new....

tuesday- I FINISHED MY CIVIL WAR BOOK! my original book was "Across Five Aprils," but i lost interest in it, but luckily Maranny saved me from killing myself! she chose her own book, "Toward the Sunrising," and i loved it!!! it's so awesome! it's the fourth book of a series, so i missed out on a lot, but who cares? i plan on reading the books over summer! the book has adventure, action, drama and a dash of romance. XD

wednesday-i finished 3 out of my 6 assignments for my Civil War book. ^^ so happy! i haven't procrastinated, so thank you Lord! ><

thursday- my friends finally came back! Zahna & Natysjja came back! these are two of my best friends! love them soo much! they were sick and it felt so empty without them at school... ): but they're back! so like 20 minutes before school ended, oour counselor called all the kids going to K-State [[woop woop!]] to the auditorium about the trip tomorrow. blah blah blah. so after that we went to our lockers, to get our stuff and returned to the auditorium after a race! XD we were just being dorks and i was trying to play the piano and failed. *sob sob* i shall one day learn how to play it!
-------
so yea!! my loong update! and i have pictures! XD
i shall have tons of pictures [hopefully] of my trip to K-State!!! from our 'special' bus to the food! ><
so please anticipate! and i just received my package from Yuki!! it's been over a month or two and i FINALLY get it! 
i shall wear some of the nails tomorrow! *wink wink*

did i mention i have this little innocent crush on someone? XD well i do if i didn't tell you...
he's this funny guy from school. >< 

SO ANYWAYS!
i have sooo much to share with you!!!
ill save it for next posts! reviews on products, life, and K-State! woop woop!!
so please comment and antipcate! XD

love always, 
-mintylovee!

ps- one of my best friends, Nayeli, found out she has Bell's Palsy. she's very quiet these days and as cheery. so i hope you'll pray for her and tell her that everything's alrighttie. (:
and as for my other best friends, Maranny & Daynie, please also pray for them. They both have family members sick, so please pray for them. 
we can create miracles no matter what. so thank you. (:


I love searching for strawberries that look like hearts.
can you find any? cuz i can't... *sigh*
<3



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my sad blog lol! i have like no followers lol!

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^