Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Soweiiss. =.=

i've gotten lazy on doing all that extra shizz. it's 11:13 PM and i'm awake! woohoo! but i'm listening to Break Your heart by Taio Cruz. Is that his name? forgot. xD
BUT ANYWAYS!
for those who even read my bloggie, thankies. even though there is no sign of it, if you're reading and smiling about it, then it's all gooood. ;D
isn;t this pickiee cuute??


but here's a mroe recent one:
   


SURPRISE!
i got a haircutt yesterday!
i asked for a different style but it's still purrty. ;D
makes me look ten years older, but i like it.
but the webcammie makes it look sexiurrr than what it actually looks like. *sigh*

but i hope you likeee it. (:

and SPRING BREAK HAS START FOR ME!
even though i'll be home bored to death with school shizz attacking me, i'll just procrastinate. -.-
but i WILL ppost my haul that i got like a month ago. -.-

anything for readers. xD

gotta go now!
byee babes!!
<33

ps-i'll update more on life laterr. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^