Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Still None. -.-

Mood: happy, mellow, curious
Listening to: It's You by Super Junior
Surronded by: no one. ):

hey ya to my NON-EXISENT READERS!
xD
how's your week so far?
hope it's been awesome!

but nothing new has happened in our lives.
well for me, my friends went back to Cali. ):
Molly and John lives in Cali so i rarely see them.
and i only see Kev at work but he's rarely there due to school.

so now, let's get on to something...
oh i know!
last week i saw some guy play DDR while Gee by SNSD was playing.
i was like i know this song! but just couldn't think of the name. -.-

i've also had an urge for a off the shoulder shirts.
like the one's Bubzbeauty (a make-up guru on youtube who's down to earth and amazing) sells (no endorsing intended!) but her clothing is just too small for me. i have curves! xD
but i props to her for being so succesful. :)

i wish people were reading this blog. ):
it feels like all this is for nothing.
but just maybe, someone is reading this. :D
so we gotta have positivity in ourselves. ^_^

and btw, molly made a twitter account for this blog, meaning the guys know the password and will post idiotic stuff. aish...

like the other day they asked Stephanie of DSK what fruit she likes being pelted by. like wtf?
i wanted to attack them!
but i think i was the inspiration for that since i was always pelted by grapes. blahh. O.o

but yea. follow us there @ http://twitter.com/mintylovee
otherwise just read or stuff and make us happy. :D

one last thing! for you Big Bang lovers, did you see the Lollipop Part 2 MV? and must i saw, they were mighty mighty fine. *cheeky smile*
i felt like they truly enjoyed the MV just like lil' kids. xD

wait. i have ONE LAST FINAL THING!
i just finished watching Baby and I featuring Jang Geun Suk.
and it was amazing. i cried and cried but smiled and laugh my heart out.
gotta watch it! it has my stamp of approval. xD

finished!
hope we get some readers. or any sign of having some. ONE would be fine!
we sound so desperate but we just like to meet and talk to new people. :D
so yea...

that's it. :D
have an awesome day. and my haul thingy will be up on monday or tuesday.
gonna be super long. -.-

bye!!
<33 mintylovee and hopefully the others. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^