Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Woohoo!!

Mood: woohoo!, delighted
Listening to: All the Right Moves by One Republic <3
Surronded by: a sleeping Molly. xD

hey readers, if we have any. :D
but no more ranting about that!
i'm in such a great mood. ;D
well here it is:

i came home yesterday from after school activites, track to be correct.
 i fell asleep on the bus and almost missed my stop. -.-
i thought my day was going to get even worse because friday was just a bad luck day for me.
ruined my best and lucky shirt, fell down the stairs, TWICE, and studdered lots while doing the announcements. i just wanted to crawl into a ball. -.-

but then i got home and found this:


the little part on the very bottom said, "I know this is weird but who cares?"
i just love how she's weird. ^_^

so i took picture of the package before even looking at who's it from or whatever. I SWEAR!

and this is where/who the package came from:

imagine the first thing i did.
if you say scream, well maybe.
call my mom, maybe.
grab the package and spilled my chips onto the ground, then yes.

i was just staring at it, seeing if it really was mine. i was poking it with a face that had huge eyes and a mouth hanging wide open.
i then called my ma and was pratically screaming, "SERIOSULY? THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! WOOHOO! BYE NOW1 I GOTTA GO OPEN IT!"
and here reply was, "I love you hun. and it was worth it. have fun," and she laughed.
she's just awesome. (:

i then opened the package, pouring everything out.

the first thing i said was, "She wrote me a note!" but then now that i process it, it was for my ma. xD
oh wells.
she even gives little candies. :D i didn't knwo Baskin Robbins have candies.
 you learn something new everyday. and that is just amazing in my opinion. (:
there's her business card and a box.
a box with a neckalce my mom bought me!
the awesome thing was that it was a GREEN box!
i loveeeeee green. it's my favorite color!

and then i opened the box. making me smile non-stop, with tears falling before i even knew it.


it was the necklace i had been yearning for when i first saw it.
it had colors that reminded me of nature and just the beautiful sea.

so why was i crying?
the thing is, our family is super tight on money. to tell you the truth, i don't think we have anymore to spare. we've been indebt for as long as i know, and it hurts a lot. so going to school makes my mom proud, and i know that it'll lead me to becoming successful, helping my family out even more. (:
i love my family so much even though we don't get along as much. it hurts to know that my  mom spent her precious money on me, and i feel terrible for it.

but anyways! that was just a moment. and i don't tell many about this, but why not now. -.-

ANYWAYS!

i finally have a DSK necklace!


what's so great about that?
well, what ISN'T great about that?

i've been wanting a DSK necklace or any jewelry from DSK since a loooong time ago.
i've always hinted friends, family, and even pets for one, but i just never got it, till yesterday!

it just feels nice to say i have a DSK necklace now. ;D
i just hope this necklace brings luck. cause i feel that it will.
and it has brought my mom and i closer.
we never really talk to each other much, but the love is there. (:

i'm afraid to wear the necklace because i'm very clumsy and it's so fragile.
i'm very heavy-handed and breaking it in anyway scares me.
and i was the chain was a little longer, but i have no right to whine now do i?
but i'm just happy and molly just woke up, whining for breakfast. aish. =.=

so this is bye for now. (:
i hope you enjoy this post, because i know i did. :D
i shared a part of me to you and it just feels great to have a weight lifted off about two inches off my shoulders.
much love and thanks to DSK and my ma and my readers.
byee!

-mintylovee and a hungry Molly. :D




2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww girly you're too cute!

    P.S. almost spilled your chips haha that part made me laugh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankies steph. :P
    being cute isn't a comment a get alot. -.-
    oh wells. :D
    and keke.
    i really did!
    they were Lays orginaly! woohoo!
    <33

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^