Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cuteness!

yo!
i can't help myself but to post this!

i read this on yahoo and i find it pure cuteness.
plus i saw a christmas video of our family when i was four and started to bawl like a monkey.

if monkeys cried bucket loads, then yes; i was like a monkey. xD

it just brought so much emotions, since i didn't remember a thing of my past.
so i happy. (:

but anyways!
check out this thing. xD The inexplicable fashion fads of our childhoods

i remember the rubber shoes! i was obsessed with light-up shoes when i was younger. my mom told me. ^_^

so that's it!
just a quick share. :D

<3 - mintylovee. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^