Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wal-Mart Haul-issssh.



heller my mintylovelies! :D
haven't made an 'official,' post in awhile. 
i wish i still got comments. *sad face*
but whatevers!
let's all beeee happy. ^_^

ok!
so i went to Wal-Mart yesterday with mee mums and bro. i went to look for the Goody Spin Pins, but they were replaced by some other product. =.="
but anyways!

i haven't done a hair history post (rofl!) but i will do that sooner, NOT later. :D
but a small lesson is that it's as dry as the Sahara and not even close shiny OR soft. ):
i blame chemicals! grrr!!

so i've went through a lot of products for me hair, all drugstore brands tho (Bumble & Bumble has caught me eye).
i did some research and Herbal Essences caught my eye. i went to there website and was REALLY happy to see that they have like a little survey/test that asks about your hair and the products that best suit it. ^_^

and my results were:


Herbal Essences' Reconditioning Shampoo (left) and Conditioner (right) 
for dry/damaged hair.
both were $2.97. ^_^ 
i read reviews and they say a bottle costs about 8 bucks. whoa! O_O

i haven't used them yet, so no review... YET!


i also bought containers to sort things out. like clean my room and stuff... which i haven't gotten to yet... xD
but it was five bucks, GREEN!, 16 pieces, GREEN!, which is equal to 8 GREEN! sets. :D


so that's it!
nothing new, nothing crazy. (:
everyone having a good summer?
hope so!

<3 - mintylovee. (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi...

    I can never use any shampoo from Herbal Essences, my scalp is too sensitive :/ but i looovvveeee the way their products smell :)

    about the threads...you thread them through your ear piercing. They have a post just like regular/stud earrings, and you put them through and pull them at about 1/2 way in, that way the front and back measure the same thing. They do not hurt at all, the chain is very soft and it is thin, but the very first time feels weird lolQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. your profile looks minty, and really professional!

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^