Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Monday, July 12, 2010

Formspringin' ! xD

annyeong mintylovelies!

long time no see!
but i haven't gotten comments lately. ) :
i miss comments, or a simple heller.

but it's ok! *i smile*

so i made a formspring!
i LOVE answering questions asked by people!
not on stoooopid tests or whatever. xD

so ask away at : http://www.formspring.me/mintylovee

thankies!

and i'm working on a post right now. :D

<3 - mintylovee. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^