Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy July! woot woot! reviews! triple woot woot!

hello!!!
i have some reviews today. kekeke.
but how's it been?
and also! i finally have the comment button back. xD
i didn't know i was missing it until i was searching for it myself. so clumsy. =.='

so anyways!

today was an all 'treat stacy's face with masks and steaming' day!
heheh.

so i steamed my face for 20 minutes. ^_^ open up them pores! woot!
i use a big bowl and a towel! hid myself under the towel hovering my face over the warm bowl!
i put in two bags of green tea and a slice of lime (preferred lemon, but our house never eats lemons. >.>)

after that i went straight to 'St. Ives' Mineral Clay Firming Mask.'
after months of not masking and steaming my face,
i needed some "deep cleaning while visibly firming and tightening of the skin."
it contains kaolin clay, which is also known as 'white cosmetic clay;' is one of the most versatile clays,
and mildest of cosmetic clays. -from this clay website.

you apply this on your face, let it completely dry (around 10-15 minutes). then wash it off with warm water. use this when you need a deep clean and just some firming. :D



my rating is 4.5 stars out of 5.
i've only used it once but i can feel my skin kind of firmer and tighter.
i mean my face does feel refreshed and tighter after washing it off, but it isn't a 'WHAP-PAM' moment.
it didn't surprise me in anyway i guess. and deep cleaning didn't really happen.
because after i used it, my face still felt oily and blackheads are quite visible.
plus, the size isn't that awesome. xD
but overall i wouldn't buy this product again. sorry St. Ives!


after my clay maskin', i went off to strawburry land!
it's 'Laneige's Strawberry Yogurt Pack.'

i didn't really give it the rating it deserved so my new rating is,
5 out of 5 stars.

the mask really does brighten your face. 
it really does soften your face and just relax your face. it just feels awesome.

one of the pros of this mask is (in my opinion) is that you can leave the mask on for hours (well not like ten hours, but an hour i guess) and it won't harden and irritate you. it's just a nice layer of yummy-ness. :D
another good thing is that this thing will last months! 
i've used about ten times, and i'm not even an inch down from the top. ( :
reeeeaaly happy! hhehe.



just smear this yummy goodness which you CAN'T eat on your face (a little foes a long way. :P). don't forget to break down the red beads!
let it dry (which it really doesn't, but whenever you want to wash it off), and wash it off with warm water.

don't forget to apply toner/astringent and a light moisturizer since it's summer. 

talking about summer, wear SUNSCREEN!

for my body, i use 'Coppertone's Sport Ultra Sweatproof 50 SPF.'
it's waterproof,
has broad spectrum UVA/IVB protection,
and no slip-grip! ^_^

i give it a 5 out of 5 stars. 

the thing i like about this sunscreen is that, your skin feels uber soft after using it. weird but awesome!

you are SUPPOSE to use about the amount of two shot glasses for your body!
sounded crazy at first, but it's true. *shrugs*


for my face, i use 'Neutrogena's Age Shield Face SPF 55.'
this is waterproof, oil free, wide spectrum, won't clog spores,
and in my experience, make your skin softer! ^_^

the age field protection is to prevent wrinkles and crow's feet.
you're never to young to prevent them wrinkles.

i give it a 5 out of 5 stars.
forgot to mention, but this is a screw off top, while the other is a flipper!

for your face, you need to use a nickel amount.
which is enough to cover that face and neck!
just be careful and don't stab your eye or something. xD
---------

so that's it!
i think this is probably my longest post. maybe...
but i sure did type a lot! woot!
all the products i've used and reviewed on are all bought by me. 
some are awesome while others are ok, but not bye-me-again worthy.

till' next time!
<3 - mintylovee. ( :

ps! check out my awesome friend's fashion bloggie! awesome outfits on her bloggie!
visit her at "Hello Sunshine. Hello Soul. And GoodMorning April."
isn't that just cute? heheh.
love this gal! so check her outt! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^