Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I is Back! :D with a Minty yet Lovely Package. ^_^

heller you!
i'm back.
i find that having these blogs really clear my mind. which is good! *thumbs up*
like Anazara said, patience. and i will. just go with the flow i guess. (:

but i is back! woot!
i'm getting all hyper, eventho i don't have many readers, or commenters. D:
but it's ok. (:
----

so anyways!
i got an early birthday gift! woot woot!
it's from my friend's momma. she's just like my auntie, so i call her Ahjumma (korean for auntie, since we love Korean schuff a lot. xD)
so i got this by mail before my real package came. x_O


bless you Ahjumma Nikki for getting my favorite Bath & Body Works Collection!
i LOVE White Citrus. so clean and fresh smelling. (:

hours later, my real package came. she talked about hair things, and i was happy!
i'm not an avid user of hair products, but i do use them when there are occasions and stuff. :D


my auntie, LOVES folica. has everything she needs and wants. xD

i opened the box and was practically screaming! ^_^ i displayed everything just to take a picture of it and reminisce. xD



i LOVE the straightener, even if i haven't used it yet. xD
i haven't used any of the products yet, so yea...
sorry Ahjumma, but i'll get to it.

(:
but kamsamhaminda Ahjumma! 
<3

------

my birthday is tomorrow. can you believe it? 
even i can't. i swear 13 went by super fast. 
but it's all for the best. i'm gonna be a freshman, and hopefully pwn my work. xD

also! i got a haircut!
exactly four months later. ^_^
and boy and girls! i've had this blog for more than fours months. :O
so quick!
but here's my new haircut. (:
haven't told any of my friends because i wannans surprise them when we hangout on Saturday as my last birthday hangout. ;D



i look so darn innocent! and i am... i think... xD
my hair was cut by a different person, so i wasn't very happy.
i'm not really happy with what she did, but it's ok.
something new, right? :D

so my bangs were shorten, cut off about an inch, and my pointy part at the back wasn't kept pointy. ):
but my bangs look rockin' in the pic, but in real life, it looks crazy!

when i woke up this morning, my bangs were all over the place. NOT a pretty sight!

i also trimmed my hair. my head felt so light and my hair was so thin!
felt pretty nice. ^_^ but that's what my hair looks like when it's straighten.
when it isn't, it's a HUGE mess. =.="
----

but that's it!
feels good to be back. xD
any birthday wishes?
hhaha.

and i thank you SOOOOO much to the people who read this blog, even if you aren't a follower.
i wish you would leave me a comment tho. (:
and formspring me people! i want questions! grrr!

but thankies again.
especially to Aranza, was i kept calling Arie. xD
she's a sweetheart, and she added me on Facebook. :D
and i'm soo trying to buy piece of her jewelry. she has gorgeous items so check them out at:
<3

till next time (which is tomorrow xD),
<3 - mintylovee. (:

ps! my tooth extraction progress is a success! muhahaah! i PWNing it! 
please read more about it at : myjourneytobetterteeth.blogspot.com/

muchos gracias-os. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^