Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Thursday, June 24, 2010

BEWARE! HOTNESS!!!!!!!


ayooo!!!!
all i have to say is ENJOY this delicious man! LOL, but he is amazing!
this song is from his second solo album, ready to release on July 1st (and a birthday present i'd LOVE & KILL to have! ESPECIALLY the deluxe version! kill me now!!!!) <<<<------- that was a birthday gift suggestion! DELUXE!!!!! muwawwawwa.

ENJOY! ... cuz i did ...
TAEYANG;S HOTNESSS!!!! XD

i don't know how to post it on blogger, so HELP!!!!!! <3
-----
how was it?? i know you loved it! *nudge nudge gift nudge* xD XD

ok! i have awesome news! I FINALLY got my camera usb cable in the mail! so happy!!!!
i couldn't resist taking a picture of it! LOL!

a friend of mine also sent me a necklace!!! isn't it gorgeous!! hehe. it's a teddy burr. haha.



wear it like this:   OR  like this. haha.
that's how i look after spending hours cleaning my room!!! haha.

i also have a haul picky! form drugstore... and i will do reviews! muwawawa!



i gotta go! this post is wackyyy, but i'll make it up tomorrow with a weird yet awesome update!!! hahaha!
be ready!!!! hint: have your floss ready! ;P
<3
-mintylovee. (:


  NOOODLESSSS!!! hahaha! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^