Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Current Wannans. O.o

ayo!
if you've read my last post, you'll know that i got a bit hyper about Taeyang's 'SOLAR' album; which i would KILL & love to get for my birthday. (: especially the Deluxe, and i'll speak why. haha.

a close friend of mine wanted me to do a post just about the album, so yea...
and about that special post... it'll be postponed until monday. (: i'm gonna do a QOTW on Sunday, so yea... (:

onto the album! haha. no idea why i'm doing this, but i'm just too nice... *sigh*
all the information, music, and pictures i shall post are from here!
so enjoy!
and if possible... you wannas get this for me? haha. and like i promised, i'll attack you with love!! :)
----
i'm talking about the Deluxe version, so it'll be a LOT better than the regular, no offense! haha.

Hard Front Cover:
amazing right? hhaha.
it includes a 68 page photobook. :D
so it's all about this hot guy! 
;P

the Deluxe version also includes a celebration shirt,
designed by Taeyang, himself. ;P
the shirts are Free Size.
but remember!
there are only 30,000 Deluxe albums made;
so first come, first serve. ;]

the Deluxe album also comes with a printed picture of the hottie, hahahah.
 
the picture is chose randomly. :D
but who would mind?
he's yummy. heehee. >_<

lastly, the album includes a YG Family Card. (:
coolers huh?
--------------------------------
Price: 24,800 Korean Won = about $24.80

in my opinion, i think that's not much to pay for such items, but you never know. (:
----------
Where to Buy: i wish this album could be pre-ordered, but it can't. ): *HUGE sad face*
it's a first come first serve basis, and i've read that it is sold on July 1st, Korean Time, at
On-line AND Off-line locations.

i know that you can buy it from YG Shop and that's it.
i heard that YesAsia will have it, but not to sure.

each album will have it's on serial number, so YG's taking his business seriously! jk.
but i'd love to own the Deluxe album.
i have no way of buying it online, so if any of you can, contact me. ;P
and i'm not joking!

the Regular version will be available on July 9th, which won't include all of the goodies.
*sigh*

also!
July 1st 12:00 am Korean Time is June 31st 10:00 am Central Standard Time.

so get them credit cards ready, and buy me one!
ROFL!

but remember if you can buy the CD, contact me, and we'll discuss this!
:P

<3-mintylovee. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^