Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Friday, June 11, 2010

ReviewS. :D

hellooo!!!
i haven't posted in awhile... less than a week though! hahaha.
so i've been occupied by reading for the past few days of summer break. ^_^

onto the main reason of posting!
i have TWO (yea! i said TWO! as in DOS! as in BANANANAS! x3) reviews for you lovelies. :D
so read on! ! !

oh! ps- bought these products with my own money! muwawawa.
----
 **the first product :
Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Scrub

my body skin (sounds funny xD) always broke out. I remember asking the doctors about it but only getting prescribed to a really smelly cream that failed. so i just forgot about it. i was never crazy about how my skin was until the beginning of this year. 
preeetty late right? 
but better late than never.
so anyways! i found this scrub while exploring the depths of Neutrogena and decided to give it a try. (:
and my review is 5 out of 5 stars. (:
the scrub has small microbeads that exfoliate the skin. the product also contains salicylic acid, am acne killer! muwawa.
i use this three times a week with a bath sponge and it works REALLY well!
you can feel a difference after the first use, and after two or three uses, you can definitely feel your skin becoming softer and less red from breakouts. (:
my arms and back have crazy acne so this solves the problem. :D
and DON'T forget to MOISTURIZE
i use Bath & Body Works White Citrus. ^_^ sooo yummy.
the results will show over time, so be persistent! hehe.
also! the size is pretty awesome. i got this for little over five bucks i think from Wal-Mart.
it'll last you for awhile, but then... it depends on how much you use and how frequently you use it.
but good luck!
-----------
**the second product :
Pantene's Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

my hair is a true mess. a so called straightening perm in Vietnam (tell you the story later :D) ruined my hair BIG time. so after a year or two, i got another perm (sounds stupid right? but i'll tell you more about my hair history later!) in America. and boy did it make a difference! x3
after my second perm, my hair was way better! less frizziness and crazy messiness. 
but it was always dry and didn't have much shine to it.
so i came across this product when i was in Wal-Mart (AMAZING PLACE!), while exploring since i was bored.
i bought it and started to use it.
the mask should be on for at least 5 minutes, but i leave mine in for 10-15. :D
your hair will feel amazingly soft and smooth in the shower, but when it's fully dry, my hair is still a bit dry.
but i continued to use it.
yesterday was like my tenth use i bet, and i've been noticing huge changes in my hair.
my hair is softer, shinier, and even more easier to manage, which is a life-saver.
it just takes time  i guess, and i'm glad i took my time. (:
the smell is amazing and overall, my rating is:
5 out of 5 stars.
i was planning to give it like 3 since i didn't get any results,
but then just thought to give it a chance.
the container is quite hefty for about 5 bucks. 
i use the mask two-three times a week.
depends on my mood. xD
but it's really worth a buy. our hair needs a treatment once in awhile, and this one is cheap. (:
ps! wear a shower cap after applying this on! the heat will do even more justice!
-----------------

so those are my reviews. :D
i REALLY wanted to do these products justice because they did justice for me. ^_^
i hope you put some thought into buying these products. (:
but remember that products only aid your problems. your lifestyle has to be healthy and good, to live well. (i think that sounded REALLY weird...)
so, see you on the next post. :D
i think i'll be talking about my hair! xD
we'll see....
hehe.
<3- mintylovee. (:

guess what store i'm in? ^_^
<3


1 comment:

  1. Hi....
    I also like the Acne body scrub! as I was going thru your blog, I noticed your wish list and my blog is there! I am flattered and blushing! I have been out ofthe USA for over a month so most things are gone, but I can't helpt but wonder, Which piece from Forbeadngems.blogspot.com do you like?? BTW, I am the one who makes the jewelry ;)

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^