Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

QOFTSWG! x3 and mini-update. haha.




hellerrr my lovelies! i should start saying mintylovelies more. xD i haven't done a 'Quote of the ____,' for a LOOOOONG time, so this QFTTSWG stands for:

Quote
For
The
Time
She
Was
Gone

now isn't that just creative and loveable! XD
i'm just in a good mood today, and yesterday since it's TWO IN THE MORNING! but who cares?...
so anyways! here's the quote:

"Sometimes the simple things in life is what we don't strive for; we almost forget that simplicity is also a way of life."

the quote is originally from a fanfic i read, but i canNOT remember where i got it from. =;( i changed like two-VERY MINOR-things to the quote, and if you know who it's from, please comment and tell me! i want to give full credit to this amazing quote! forgive me for not citing!!! *bows*

so do ya like the quote? cuz i doooo!!! haha. any feedback about it? comment beeeelow!
-------

this weekend was quite fun!
i saw 'KARATE KID!' and it was AMAZING! i freaking love it! the movie was just amazing! haha.
but really! i don't want to say anything that'll ruin the movie, so if you've seen it, comment below! xD
all i have to say is WATCH IT! and that's it's BEYOND amazing! haha. <<---- saturday....

on sunday! my aunt and uncle were suppose to take us to, 'Oceans of Fun,' a water park in Kansas City.
it was going to rain, and it did rain. x(
my aunt had some hope of going since she woke up at seven in the MORNING and said it was bright and sunny and that we should go!

three hours later... the storm hit us! XD
my brother was a lump of rotten pudding when my uncle brought us back to our house (the one that has my mom there and my clothes and compooter and ipod and the whole nine yards. xD).
but he got over it as soon as he was playing chess and losing. but i love him so! haha.
-------

comment reply time! haven't done this in awhile... =.=

to Arie!
- i've missed you tons! i love reading your comments. short or long. haha.
but anyways! i love the scrub too! just wish there was a bit smell to it.
you left USA! ohhhs. thought it was another state or so. xD where'd cha go?? and how was surgery?
gotta post some pictures missy! haha.
>__< i never expected people to read my blog. and for you to actually going thru it, is awesome! :D
i have such low self-esteem. =.= but to ask a question like that is crazy. XD
i LOVE EVERY SINGLE piece of your jewelry! everything is gorgeous and elegant.
but! if i had to chose, 'Bermuda Violet.' x3 i love your bracelets too! especially the pearly ones. love the colors for 'Sandy Coral.'
i feel like a five-year-old in a candy shop. oo! and your earrings! preeetty! haha.
i think i'm dragging this out too long, but you get the point, i think...
but i wanna see this 'new' you! and pictures of where you went missy! ;P
<3 always!
-------

so that's it!
i write/type a lot when i'm in a good mood.
i'm REALLY sorry that I don't include pictures or videos or anything that'll entertain you.
there isn't much to share with me when it comes to pictures and whatnot. but i'll work on it! (:
i also plan on making Youtube vids now... just need to find a topic or something. XD

have an amazing week!
see you in the next post!
<3 mintylovee. (:

my ice cream got smushed. =.='
but it was still yummy! xD
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^