Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rant-ish-y. xD

ayoo my mintylovelies. :D
it's been four days or so? or is it three?...
but anyways!

how;s it been? awesomes i hope, because mine's been sucky. =.=
'Recognition' was super boring and we 8th graders felt no love or congrats for any of us. we didn't even get cake or a shout out or anything!
it went by ok and i took pictures with me peeps but i can't upload them. ): ): ): i lost or threw away my cable for my camera and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW! i cleaned my whole room yesterday and STILL couldn't find it. ): ): ): i was so frustrated i cried! i still didn't believe that i just 'threw' it away! but i guess i'll wait until my birthday and ask for some money to buy a new cord from ebay (muhahaha!).

no one went to the recognition from my family. ): i felt so hopeless and not loved when i saw how all the other parents brought flowers for their kid even if the celebration sucky.
so we went to eat at Isle of Capri and told everyone about it (my aunts, uncles, g-ma). some were like 'i couldn't' and made excuses and blah blah blah. my mom started to rant and talked about how it wasn't important. i wanted to cry so bad... it's like she broke my heart saying as if i'm not important.

with my mom, she only tries to spoil me. it feels as if this is her way of 'loving' me; because my brother gets all the attention and laughter and happiness. when i was his age i was shipped off to my grandparents and didn't get any parent love. so i'm pretty jealous of my brother.
i'm glad she likes to buy me stuff but she goes overboard. the only times i ask for some money to buy stuff that i've been eyeing for awhile is on my birthday, christmas and chinese new year. i usually get a hundred bucks and spend only thirty or forty of it. not much.

but i wish i was closer to my mom. i talk to my friend, Maranny, about everything and she does the same with me. we are so close that it's scary, but a good kind. she also has problems with her mom, so we help each other out. (: i also look up to her though. she's a true sweetheart.
----
so anyways! no more sadness!
we all have problems and this blog is for me to rant silently but i talk to Maranny when i need someone. i also wished i had an older brother or sister to talk to.
but i'll be updating on monday on reviews on two or three products. (: and they're fantabuloussss! hehe.
i also want to do a tiny wish list. keke.

-love always mintylovee. (:

ps- for anyone who reads this bloggie but hasn't followed *sigh* xD, how did you find it? and do you wanna help me get more readers? that'd be awesome of you!

i love everyone who's reading this blog, followed this blog,
being a silent reader or even telling another person about this blog. :D
please support me, because when i invent some way for us to fly,
i'll give you guys some credit. hehe.
JK! but really...
thanks a lot. :D 
<3

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you posted :) I've been taking them everyday so far, skipped one day on accident. I haven't noticed much of a change yet. Once I do I will post about it :)

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^