Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Video: FAIL! ) ;

ayo my mintylovelies! haha.
how's it been? loving my other weird bloggie? lol.
but onto my failureS. _-_ <---- that's a sad me lying on my back! XD

so thursday and today have been my fail days. >.>
i have this awesome haul from drugstore.com, and i wanted to make a video about it!
so i did it on thursday at TEN at night! XD. i failed epically and decided to do it on friday, but didn't. i went to 'Macy's Big One Day Sale Preview Day,' and bought these pots and pans and tea kettle for my mom, since they were raelly cheap, and a good brand. (:
then we went to eat at this restaurant, 'North Bowl.' i LOVE their orange chicken! so yummy! hehe.
after that! we went to Sears! and i bought like four awesome shirts, and shorts. :D really awesome! too bad my camera doesn't have a cord right now. ): i'll show them one day! ha!

ok! so i did my video today. like an hour ago on my friends laptop. finished it after so many interruptions (rawr!), and was satisfied.
we tried to e-mail the vid-no hope. save it to a usb-no hope. we tried to upload it on YT-but my friend said no! he wanted to review it.
so. FAILURE! *sob sob sob!*

but oh wells! i'll just use the products, and do reviews. :D no more YT for me. *sigh* xD
gotta make this short because my aunt is picking my brother and i up to go to 'Oceans of Fun,' tomorrow! hehe!
first time going, and i'm pumped! haha.

we'll talk more later!! and i'll post an update about my teeth so far tomorrow! sorry for any waiters! lol.
byee!!
<3-mintylovee. (:

ps! i have another follower! she's a REALLY awesome friend of mine! go follow hers too! hehe. <3 you teresaaaa!
 bonjourteresaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^