Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday : Father's Day! :D

ello my mintylovelies! haha.
today is so awesome!

i got a SUPER mild tan! lol. my cheeks are red, while my body didn't get even half a tone darker. =.='
oh wells! it was fun though! and i mean 'Oceans of Fun,' is AMAZING!
it's a waterpark, while there's an amusement park, 'Worlds of Fun,' right next to the place! first time going to OOF tho!

if you ever come to Kansas City, hit me up and i'll take you to these parks! haha. ;D

after four hours of swimming and trying to get a tan!; we went to Pizza Street and ate whole bunch. :P
so yummy! haha.
they have an arcade and i saw a Doraemon plush! i failed trying to get it though. ): *sigh*

oh wells! i'll get one sooner or later!
so what's up with you gals and guys? anything new? hehe.

that's it for now! i'll probably do a quote this week. (:
have an awesome weekend and Father's Day! :)
<3-mintylovee.

ps! whatcha doo for your pops? haha. i made two cards, since today is his b-day too!, and a cd of his favorite singers. :D and i threw in ten bucks and a cake made by my brother and i! muwawawa! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^