Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Awesomeness, it's K=Pop Fever. xD

I just found out about Ellen's search for international music.
Meaning music from artists from other countries other than the US.
So I did a whole essay!, a little commenting on the page about who she should check out. ;]

This is EXACTLY what I wrote, well typed to Ellen:

"Hey Ellen!! Stacy here.
If you're actually reading this comment, then know that I'm watching your show RIGHT NOW!
The Spring Fever one!! hehe. Giant sunflowers... xD and Poretix! woohoo! <3
So anyways...
I can't chose ONE group to come to the US, so I'll make a suuuuper long about the four groups who should come.
Sorry! But these Korean groups are all amazing and talented. They're just awesome. ;D

First- DBSK/TVQX. I don't know much about this group of five guys. So why suggest? Well.. They're just so... achieving. They've taken over the world with their music, for they have been breaking records and all kinds of stuff. Their music shows a lot, even though I rarely listen to their music. I listen to one song, and I love it. (: There are lots going on with them, so to see all five members on one stage, would make tons of people happy. ^_^

Second-Big Bang As you can see... many people favor them. These five guys are just awesome. I've listen to their music ever since last year, and fell in love. Their music speaks out and one can really relate. They're guys who'll just surprise you. One can create a song on top of his head, while one can make you laugh like crazy. Each one is different. And plus, tons are wanting them to come on your show, so why not i guess...

Third-2ne1 This is an all girl group that is taking over the world with their power. These four girls show girl power in the strongest way possible. They stand up for us ladies and many people prefer them. Many people adore them, but not for only their great sense of fashion but how powerful they're. Like in one of their songs, they talk about us ladies not wanting them after a guy breaks their heart and coming back all clingy. Strong words or not? This is the only girl group in my opinion, who really shows true girl power. They're fierce and have a charismatic aura. Looks are important, but to them, it feels as if, music takes the cake.

 Last-Super Junior I'm a huge fan of these guys after only knowing about them for about three weeks I guess. Crazy but, they've made me fall in love with them. Crazy to say, but yea.. There are intotal 15 guys in this group, but there are usually 13 who participate the most since the other two stay in China more. These guys are so cheeky, adorable, dorky, yummy, and just talented. With over 10 people in a group, wouldn't dancing and singing be a problem? But not in this group. They're dancing is just a wonder to watch as they are synchronized and all charismatic. Each and everyone of these guys have a speacial talent. An amazing voice, a dorky-awkward attitude which people love, superb dancing skilss. They're just down to earth guys. These guys have been through lots, from criticizing them for not singing right or an injured member being bashed for one small mistake. They've been through so much, yet they always keep a smile on their face, trying to be postive. They aren't just amazingly talented. They are also so caring to their fans and they wish to do what they can to show their love. The whole group is going through troubles and all we fans want is to see all fifteen of them together, preforming on one stage together, with a aura of only happiness.
 ---------------
SO you can see I'm quite bias on some of these explainantions. Keke. I think all of them should come to the US.

They all have their own reasons, so I dare you to do whatever you can to find information about these groups.
I dare you to listen to their songs, and choose your favorites.
I dare you to welcome a group that is most deserving to come to the US. Or even better, bring all of them. Or bring ALL people who have changed music.

For all have done something different for music.
For DBSK has showed how they're multi-talented with all kinds of genres of music coming from their hearts.
For Big Bang shows their feelings of regretting their lie of not loving someone in one song.
For 2ne1 has shown what ladies can really do when it comes to anything.
For Super Junior has showed off how their dancing can be done by anyone, with their song, Sorry Sorry.

These groups are all one family. They fight, they cry, they smile, they laugh, they love, they sing, and theydance together. In physical or in spirit, they're always in each other's hearts.
 ------------
So...
After this looong comment, I hope you have a fun time, exploring international music. (:
With love, luck, laughter, hugs and smiles -Stacy. (:"
---------------------------

See how long, short it is??!!
Lol. I just feel all of them deserve a light in the US.
So what do YOU think?

comment down below *pointing crazily at comment box* and tell me what you feel.
BUT!
don't forget to tell Ellen at: Ellen's Internatial Music Quest ^^

This is my update for now. (:
Hope you enjoyed it!!
<33 -mintylovee.


ps- I think the comment was toooo long, so when I went to preview it, only the first two lines were shown.
So I sent another comment with my bloggie link, so she can check it out if the loooong comment can be seen.
BUT!
the whole comment didn't show up as well. =.='
I really do hope she reads my comment and yours too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^