Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Finally Here. xD

hello readers. ^_^
we have a follower!!!
thankies Vy Le!! you rock hunn! keke.


so finally, we finally post stacy's haul, because she sprained her ankle and she's bored to death. so why not now. >.< enjoy and comment. ;]


also! stacy bought this with her own hard earn cash. she wasn't paid or bribed to endorse. :)
soooo.....................




Sasa Haul

1st Product:

Arezia's Exfoliating Gloves- 5/5
These gloves are awesome! I use them once a week for body exfoliation. xD
On Sasa, it also says to stimulate blood flow. keke.


Arezia's Facial or Body Sponge- 5/5
This sponge is about palm size so it does its job quicker. ^_^
Very soft and gentle to the skin.
Sasa's Animal Print Umbrella- 5/5
This is umbrella is so pretty. ^_^ It's very light weight and easy to carry around.
Very Portable! keke.
I'm not a fan of animal print, but it's very minimal on this umbrella and I couldn't resist.
Its logo is also very cute. "Making Life Beautiful" (:


Miou's 4 in 1 Beauty Appliance- 5/5
This is great for DIY home remedies [[head to Bubbi for awesome ones]].
There's three different types of measuring spoones, a flexible bowl [[it's hard to explain. xD]], a spatula and a brush. Woohoo!
Plus I got it in green! There's pink or green and it's given out randomly. Green rocks my world! xD


Somang's Keratin Hair Aqua Essence- 4/5
This prodcut is to help damage hair to become more shiny and smooth.
The smell at first is quite overwhelming, but it fades away as time goes on by.
It didn't work well for me, and my hair is fried, but for my friends, it worked perfectly well.
I don't understand why. *sigh*

Suzura's Deluxe Cotton Pads [[90 count]]- 5/5
I use these for toner in my skin care routine ^_^.
They're very soft to the skin and gentle also.

LANEIGE PRODCUTS!!
My main reason for purchasing from Sasa was because of Laneige. I heard of this brand from Bubbi, and I loveeee it. keke.
[[from shortest to tallest! I did this subconciously. Molly showed me it. xD]]

-Laneige's Strawberry Yogurt Pack- 4/5
This mask is used to brighten, smooth and add moisture to the skin.
It smells soo yummy, but it tends to cause my skin extra oily after using it.
I really don't know why.  But it does its job though!

-Laneige's Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel- 5/5
When I first held the bubble wrapped box of this product, the strawberry smell was so strong and yummy!
This is used as an exfoliant and it does its job.
You gently massage this product on your skin for one to two minutes, and you will see white thingies and those are your dead skin cells! Sounds icky but their removal makes your skin brighter and smoother. Sure did to mine! I use this and the mask once a week. ^_^

-Laneige's Multi Cleanser- 5/5
This product cleanses, remove make up and gently exfoliates, leaving your skin super spueaky clean!
The very first time I used it, I could tell the difference! So refreshing and the smell is too. Even though I don't wear make-up, I still use it because I guess I'm use to it. But i would like to try the Foaming Cleanser instead, because it would probably be more effective than one purposely made to remove make-up.

-Laneige's Pore Trouble Emulsion- 3/5
This product is a moisturizer and I really dislike this product.
It's very sticky on the face and it made my skin even more oily than before.
Laneige says it doesn't leave a sticky feeling, but boy are they wrong.
The stickiness does subside later on, but my skin is oiler, so now what?
The smell is very refreshing and when just first applied, it feels refreshing also, but then the stickiness occurs. My cheeks are softer, but my t-zone is so oily. -.-

-Laneige's Pore Trouble Refiner [[Toner]]- 5/5
This on the other hand, is NOT sticky. Thank you.
The toner/refiner is always refreshing to the skin when applied. The smell is also refreshing.
It absorbs easily, and when you use it on a cotton pad, you can see any extra icky stuff the cleanser didn't get.  ^_^


Sasa's Envelopes- 5/5
These weren't sold but were a free gift. ^_^
They are very cute in person, and came in ten in the pack.
I've used one for a friend's birthday gift, and seh screamed because it was pink and it has asian characteres on it. -.-
I couldn't respond, so laughing was the only way. xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was Stacy's haul. Hope you enjoyed it! She's very truthful when it comes to products that other's may be buying. She doesn't lie about one thing! But remember, everyone is different, so some prodcuts may work for you and won't for others and vice versa.

We'll update possibly tomorrow or on Easter! keke.
We finally got our mojo for updating now because of our reader. :D

It's late and we're hungry, so byee!!

ps- Super Junior is our latest discovery.
--------Molly Lolly likes Sungmin, and he's "sooo cute yet sexy" quoted from her own reason and their song, "Super Girl"
--------I like Leeteuk, he's mighty fine, and their song "Sorry Sorry"
--------Stacy likes Yesung cause he is "might fine, and boy can he sing with that hot voice," AND Eunhyuk cause he "he's also mighty fine, dorky and boy can he dance," and their song, "It's You"

See. We're all different, but we have good reasons. keke.
What do you think?
Comment belowwww. <3333 you peeps.


   
And free M&M's! Stacy has dibs on the green one. xD
So typical...


3 comments:

  1. Haha awww no problem, I'm happy to follow your blog, I know how hard it is to get followers on here haha.

    Love the laneige products, I've been waiting to try them too (:

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^