Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey Loves. (:

Heys lovesss. ;]
Gahh! Where do I start? XD
Sorry for not updating. ):
Lots have been going on and I feel like jumping off a cliff to release everything. Or scream somewhere, where no one will complain. hehe.
Molly and JenJen are gone for a month or so for college searchings and all kinds of education stuff. They're going to leave me, a thirteen year old noob, for those university smart people. *sigh* It's hard keeping older people to yourself. ):
But anyways! I was also preparing for MAP testing. It's state testing in Missouri, since I live hurr.
Not the funnest place, but I haven't been to many places, so I can't say much. xD
I was born in Oklahoma City and moved to Kansas City when I was two. :)
My mom's very, well OVERprotective, so I don't go to many places. but it's all out of love...

So testing started today, and I fell asleep while reading the story. So I had to re-read it and it was PAINFUL! THE STORY WAS SOOOOOOOOOO BORING!
I wanted to cry! well, that's an exaggeration, but yea... xD

Also! Poretix won! If you watch ABDC, then you know what I'm talking about. ^_^

Do any of you have allergies? If not, then LUCKY YOU!
I've been slowly killed here with itchy red eyes, itchy throat, runny nose, and the list goes on.
They get worse every year. *sob sob*

OK... So I finally went to the mall after about two months of not going. I had collected my tips from work for a week, and decided to spend some of it on me. I always wear tank tops and a jacket over them to school. I'm more a tomboy so yea... Why not something new? hehe. >.<

So my budget was twenty-five bucks, and I was happy! It felt awesome walking into Oak Park Mall after such a long time. I felt so... free. xD

So I had gotten a striped dress with satin ribbons to tie a bow on the back. It also has pockets! Woohoo! (: I also got a black off the shoulder top which had a huge chiffon bow on the left side of the shirt's neck [[is there a name for it, if you understand me. xD]] Those two were from Wet Seal. ^_^ One of my favorite stores. :D
I also got a kit from Forever 21 that had containers for storage I guess? Like small containers, for liquidy stuff. xD I'm so terrible at describing and explaining. =.=;
Anyways! I bought them to put skincare stuff inside.When I go over places, I don't like to carry the big bottles because, 1-they're heavy and 2-Laneige is made of glass. Well, most of their products are. I was so happy when I found it! It also came with a nozzle and spatulas! Keke. I also bought a pair of headbands, black and 'creme,' that have a braided texture to them. =]

Why aren't I posting pictures of them? Well... I misplaced my USB to upload pictures, so yea... Sorry!

Plus... this update is suuuper long, because I just want to clear my mind. ^_^ Hope you enjoy my thoughts btw. XP

My friends were going crazy about Super Junior's Super Show2. They were like STALKING them, by searching for fanvids and pictures. I got pretty scared, so just walked out...
I like Super Junior lots. Yesung to be in particular. *blushes* he's such a cutie pie. xD
But I don't STALK them! Unlike *cough JenJen cough Molly cough*...

SO! I'm also writing a story. Well, it's just all over the place. The plot has been stuck in my mind for FOREVER [exaggeration] that I just had to get it out. Then I started to have more ideas. Yesterday, I was typing away, and didn't pay attention to time. So guess what time I finally noticed that I should go to sleep because of testing?
-
-
-
I noticed at TWO in the morning! What the freak? xD
I'm sooo oblivious to things. =.=

So anyways, I should go. ): Lots of homework! *sigh*
Hope this makes up for the whole week I was gone. ):
I'll update tomorrow, because I think venting will make me feel even better.
No need to read if you don't want. xD

Feedback? Comments? Loveeeee!
I also want to know what music you like?
Ah! BTW, I updated my music thingy. I'm such a K-pop person. My mom nags at me for being so obsessed with Korean stuff rather than Vietnamese. =.=

Well Bye!!
And remember that...
----
Well I forgot, but I'll tell you next time!! XD
<333- mintylovee

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^