Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Monday, April 19, 2010

OMG. O.O


Oh My Gosh! I'm updating! xD

i never say OMG. rarely do, unless some unbelieving occured.
but yea. ive listened to Usher's song, OMG, and i love it!
so refreshing to my ears. XD

so let's start on Friday, and about what happened. xD
WARNING! THIS BLOG IS MOSTLY WRITING SO IF YOU ENJOY PICS, I'M SORRY! BUT PLEASE STAY AND READ ABOUT HOW NOOBISH I AM! SORRY FOR RARELY HAVING PICS, BUT I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. *sigh*

so anyways...
Friday was Amanda's, who we call Manda Panda or Hippie, birthday!
im a cheapo and THIRTEEN, so i dont have money to buy gifts.
so my friends and i decided to sing her happy birthday during lunch.
we did and people started joining in and singing along, clapping!
they didnt even know who's birthday it was...
THIS PROVES THAT KIDS ARE EASILY INFLUENCED!
we all just laughed an enjoyed the moment!^^

so i got home, passed out as in sleeping! on my bed. woke up, ate pho, and did the QOTD. no feedback yet. *sigh*

Saturday-slept, ate, work, school, slept EVEN MORE! i was too tired and lazy because i slept like at three in the morning watching shows on youtube. SUJU is toooo funnay! xD
 but yea... ><

Sunday- met up with my friend to help out with church stuff, then work. *sigh*

nothing really occured, except i got a surprise from my aunty.
she got me an Ed Hardy bag.
yep ladies, this noob has a Ed Hardy bag which she might use. possibility of not is high.
i dont carry/wear pursese. just a nuisance in my opinion.
but the bag is pretty nice. it was retailed/on sale or something. 60 bucks was it? idk...
but here's a pic: oh! i also found my usb... >< it was under my bed. :3


you can totally see it, even tho there's a bunch of shizz surrounding it. xD
you see my backpack from Wet Seal.
you see "The Lightning Thief," which i'm currently reading.
you see my two or three or maybe four yeardasd pink pillow that has Hello Kitty's face. xD
and you see all these plushies and pillows ive gotten over the years. takes up most of my bed. :O

but i was thinking of a "What's in YOUR Bag?" update.
i saw it on Youtube and was like cools. so calm about it. =.=
but there's nothing much. wallet and stuff.
but i do plan on using it now. it just seems right. xD
so if i should, comment! ^^

i miss your comments and stuff. ):
but it's ok. (:

gotta go!
hope to see update soon!!
wish me luck on MAP MATH testing tomorrow. O.O
byee!!
<33-mintylovee!

btw, WHO ATE MY BREAD!??? SOOO SERIOUS! XD
random moments these days! <333 BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your mintylovee! ^_^