Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Friday, April 16, 2010

QOTD!^^

annyeong my lovely readers!!
it's BEFORE midnight.
SOOOOO...


here's the Quote Of The Day:


"money is the reason for unhappiness.
money is the reason of why people are ignorant.
money is the reason why we aren't one happy union..." -Maranny & Stacy^^
------------------------
Maranny is an amazing, smart, awesome friend of mine. She's such a sweetie pie. (:
When testing was done in our room, we were allowed to talk.
So Maranny and I, along with Amanda [[another friend, who's b-day is today]] about stuff.
Then we began talking about our past, our real selves. I'm not very open, so it felt wonderful to let most out. We all had  a moment that only us three would understand. (:


So about the quote.
We were talking about how kids aren't humble about the money their parents earn. They always show off the "dough" that they have, but did you earn it yourself? No. So why so un-humble?


And with that, Maranny & I made the quote, as Amanda just listened. xD
---------------
That's the history and I hope you enjoyed!
I passed out on my bed as soon as I got home today from school.
I then woke up around 9 pm or so.
Ate pho, and noticed a surprise, which I don't think I deserve.


BUT, my update tomorrow, will be about today.^^
I'm planning to wake up early. Like that's possible. xD
--------
Comment & Feeback about out quote!!
<33-mintylovee

1 comment:

share your mintylovee! ^_^