Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Monday, April 26, 2010

QOTD! ^^

hellooo. (:
just wanna do a quickie update before work. -.-
the QOTD is:

"Prayer is the soul's breath and,
 Language is food for the soul." - Yesung from Super Junior

Yesung is my favorite member from Super Junior, which is a Korean band. ^^
you should check them out one day.
and i love this comment as soon as i saw/read it. made me smile tons, because it's very true.
------------------
so tomorrow is MAP Science. wish me luck because it's one of my weaknesses including Communication Arts. *sigh*
i also wanna thankies for Arie and Rubiiee for following this bloggie. (:
that made me smile lots and gave me a reason to update. so love you tons and tons!!

also. to Arie: wow. that's a lot of stuff. i have no right to complain now do i? i'm giving you all luck that my body posses right now, because i would have a nervous breakdown with all of that. xD
and also! i love your jewelry! i'm in love with them! especially, "Bermuda Vitrail Heart," "Purple Haze," "Cotton Candy Star," "Golden Leaf,"Pink Drops of Dew," and your "Whatever Bracelets!" your pieces are gorgeous. i just wanna run away with them! XD
i hope i'll be able to purchase from you one day. (: especially "Bermuda Vitrail Heart!" your pearl pieces also scream my name! xD
just what for me to purchase from you! woohoo! <3

to Rubiiee: good luck with college! make me proud! xD keep sharing your knowledge of beauty, because it'll pay off. (: <3
ps- i've heard about sunless tanning with the lotions and stuff, but never detailed to it. my legs are as white as the snow but my arms are dark as darkness! XD so thankies for the tip! ^^
==============
i'm grateful for every comment i receive from you gals, so don't be afraid. (: a little criticism wouldn't kill me, but don't attack me! xD
and if i receive new followers, i won't even be able to show you my gratitude, so just know that i'm very thankful. (:
---------------
it's Kang Daesung's 21st birthday. ^o^
he's a member [[my favorite^^]] from a Korean band called, Big Bang. amazing group also.
so life well hunn!
==========
this is goodbye for now, because work calls!
<3-mintylovee.

someone made this for him. my friend sent this pickie. xD
<33

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...OMG we have the same background! I didnt mean to copy yours honestly. I had forgotten you had this layout *sigh* I gotta look for something else now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind on my kpop! But I do love Taeyanggg <3

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^