Little Minty yet Lovely Notes. (:

*_*7/15/10*-*
check out my Formspring!
i LOVE answering questions! it's just so fun! xD
so check my profile out at : formspring.me/mintylovee
OR! you can ask me on the right side, about the 'About Me,' thingy. ^_^

*_*7/22/10*-*
i have a phone that i'd like to sell. it's a HTC Fuze.
it is a gorgeous little thing, but i'm not a huge phone person. i stick to my only phone, a Blackburry. ^_^ plus, i'm in dire need of money. =.=
it was a gift from a loved one, but my family comes first.
so i hope you can help us out by purchasing this phone (:
if you want more details of the phone, ie. pictures, how it works, and blahh, please do not hesitate to contact me at :

minty_love[at]yahoo[dot]com

we can talk about pricing and stuff, if you love me oh so much. xD

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fashion Tippy! ^^

hey lovelies. MINTY lovelies.
i haven't found a quote worthy of QOTD yet. XD
there're so many to choose from, so i'll just post it tomorrow, or monday. not sure. sorry!

but for today...
a fashion tippy! or tippo! you choose its name!

anyways! i was cleaning my room today after waking up at three. in the afternoon!
muhahaha!
it was just a nice sleep. i need more sleep like that. i felt so... beautiful! lol.

i  went to go organize my closet which only had my shirts and dresses and my drawers too. those have my tank tops and other random stuff. who knows...

me being the procrastinator i am, i start messing around and an idea came to mind!
i always wear tank tops at home. and almost all the time to school with a jacket over it. so i found my white bohemian skirt and was like, "why not put the two together to make a dress?!"

i did so, and the white looked awesome with my gray tank.^^ but it felt as if i was mixing something, so i kept looking around and found a black belt and pearls! woohoo! put those on and bam! i looked like this:
i felt so accomlished afterwards!
i would like to start a clothing line one day, so getting this far made me REALLY happy!
i'm overweight and is always self-conscious about myself. but i'm working on that! ^^ so hopefully you'll help me along the way!
so anyways!

while my brother was taking some picture in our kitchen, another idea came to mine. ^o^
why not add a jacket or something, if you plan to wear this outside or something. the result was...:

isn't it sophisticated but cute?
i'm also terrible at describing things. =.=
but i really like this one. ^^
i felt even MORE accomlished afterwards!
so yea...
that's it.

all you need are:
- a long skirt. not too long yet not too short!
- a shirt. it's best to wear a shirt that accentuates your chest and waist because your skirt would be covering that stomach!
- a belt. the belt will give the appearance of a dress. if you are wearing one, try to have a wide one that will cover where the skirt and shirt meets. just remember to hide the meeting, and if you aren't wearing one, then woohoo! whatever floats your boat!
- shoes! i didn't wear one in my pictures =.= but it's best to wear flats with this outfit. high heels and shoes may make it look awkward, but if the skirt is a little higher up than mine, then go for it. (:
- accesory[ies]. add a little spunk to it. YOUR OWN SPUNK! add your personality to it, but don't overdue it! sometimes less is more. (:
- if you want, have some type of jacket if wearing short sleeves are tankies/strappies.
- YOUR BRAIN, CREATIVITY, FUN, DECISIONS!
       -YOU make the outfit, not the other way around! create an awesome outfit but have fun while doing   it. think of only yourself while doing it. will the overall result make you happy and proud? don't be afraid to experiment. (:

also! this isn't simply tucking in your shirt, because it would look really weird. wear the shirt, and carefully pull the skirt up. after doing so, pull the shirt down to straighten it. make it look as normal as possible. (:

and yes! i wear glasses! my eyes are terrible. ):

so that's it for my ever first fashion tippy/tippo. i hope it'll help you sometime soon. :D
there might be a million people who already know about this but i didn't, until my brain started going all fashiony so yea... xD

i got my skirt, tank, jacket, and pearls from Wet Seal! ^_^
the belt was from a balck dress of mine from Forever 21. ^.^
these were all clearance items, so you can use clothing from a long time ago, or one's that look fabulous and the price tag is hopefully too. (:

i'll come up with one sometime again!
have fun!!
<3- mintylovee.

ps- you got a mini look of my kitchen. :3 it's not big but big enough to keep us full!
and my brother was complaining aboutt taking ten pics and even less! geez. but glad he still did it! <3

 
and also! pick YOUR favorite!
jacket or no jacket?
 [[i used Picnik for the pics. :D]]

1 comment:

  1. cute fashion sense! I like the soft color of the shirt :) You look glowing!

    ReplyDelete

share your mintylovee! ^_^